Publication Date: 2005-03-29
Sales Rank: 1004545
ISBN / ASIN: 0849335604
EAN: 9780849335600
Binding: Hardcover
Manufacturer: CRC
Studio: CRC
Average Rating: 3

The second edition of a bestseller, this book provides a comprehensive reference for the cultivation of bacteria, Archaea, and fungi from diverse environments, including extreme habitats. Expanded to include 2,000 media formulations, this book compiles the descriptions of media of relevance for the cultivation of microorganisms from soil, water, and air. The format allows easy reference to the information needed to prepare media for the cultivation of microorganisms required for environmental ************ysis, including the determination of water safety. The media are organized alphabetically, and each listing includes medium composition, instructions for preparation, commercial sources, and uses.

Review:

No Supplemental Information Here

I bought this book in hopes that it would aid in my laboratory work, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. I thought it would describe what the media was used for more throughly but it only had a sentence at most saying what I already new. Some media that I commonly use I could not find in this book.

It's great as a recipe book, but like I said, I was hoping it would provide more background and explanations.

Link Down:

Đính kèm

• Atla_HabooMefEnMi2e.rar
    5.9 MB · Lượt xem: 664
Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

Grac đô thị không rác

Chủ đề mới

Thành viên trực tuyến

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Thống kê diễn đàn

Chủ đề
Bài viết